Query Builder for New Mexico Birth Defects - Crude Rates of Anencephaly Per 10,000 Live Births
The data and information provided through the EPHT Query System are intended to support any individuals or entities engaged in activities designed solely to learn about and/or enhance the well-being of a specific community, which may include the state of NM. Allowed activities include informing evidence-based decision making to plan and improve health service delivery, evaluate environmental health interventions and systems, and inform health policy decisions.
As an EPHT Query System user, I AGREE TO:
- Use the data for statistical reporting and analysis only.
- Avoid any attempt to identify or contact individual(s) represented in the EPHT query system data.
- Avoid disclosure or use of the identity of any individual(s) discovered inadvertently.
- Avoid linkage of EPHT query system data with other data that, after linkage, might allow identification of an individual represented in the EPHT query system data.
- Use appropriate safeguards to prevent the inappropriate use or disclosure of individual(s) represented in the data, including when disclosing EPHT Query System data to others.
- Report IMMEDIATELY any inadvertent or intentional identity disclosures or violations of this agreement of which I become aware to the Environmental Health Epidemiology Bureau, Department of Health, at 505-476-1734.