Skip Navigation Target
Welcome to New Mexico Environmental Public Health Tracking
Find maps of New Mexico Counties, Health Regions and Legislative House and Senate Districts here.
Do you know what to do when wild land fires create smoke where you live? Learn the 5-3-1.
How might the environment affect your
health? We are working to help understand. As part of the
National Environmental Public Health Tracking (EPHT)
Network, an initiative lead by the Centers for Disease
Control and Prevention (CDC), New Mexico offers this site
as a source for environment information integrated with
health information in efforts to track and understand how
the environment might affect the health of New
- On this site you can:
- Learn how to protect yourself from environmental
- Learn which health effects might be associated with
- See how these exposures affect your community.
- See which health effects are occurring in the
- Access state data and create maps, charts, and
tables on the public portal.
- Access the secure portal, which allows approved
users to access unsuppressed county- and
- Get alerts and information about the latest
environmental conditions that acutely impact